Department of Homeland Security (Transportation Security Administration) (TSA)
Prime- InfoZen *Nov 2007- Present
NBS provides staff to perform in the following areas:
• software engineering for complex software development projects
• software development life cycle
• perform quality control of data center functions
• provide network and Windows engineering
• software process improvement in accordance with CMMI criteria
• provide Tiers 1, 2 and 3 help desk support
• systems administration
Management, Information Assurance, and IV&V.U.S.
Army Communications and Electronics Command (CECOM):
Under the CECOM/TEIS (Total Engineering and Integration Services) contract, NBS provides IT support services in the following areas:
• Business process re-engineering
• Information systems engineering and integration
• Systems analysis
• Information assurance
• Test and evaluation
• Technical instruction
• Transitional operations and maintenance support
• Installation support
• Technology demonstration and rapid prototyping
• Technical documentation and drafting
• Engineering publications and documentation
• Administrative services
Diplomatic Telecommunications Service Program Office
Prime- Computer Sciences Corporation
*April 2008- Present
NBS Enterprises is responsible for Network, and Design, Transformation and Management
of Network Infrastructure including Design and Development and Security of Networks.
Technologies include: CISCO, Active Directory, LAN, WAN, Enterprise Intrusion, EMC,
Hitatchi, VMWARE, Solaris, HP Openview, Perl, Linux, Microsoft, and others. NBS provides
DTS-PO with network engineering services in Network Operations Center (NOC) environment.
These mission critical services support the following areas:
• Strategic Solution design processes
• Engineering and Technical Support
• Design and Development of Network security systems and products
• Test and Evaluation of Networks
• Operation Security
• Information Assurances, including ST&E and IV&V
FBI – GSN Contract
Prime- BAE *July 09- Present
NBS played an integral role in delivery of the transformation of the FBI ITIL Government.
NBS was able to staff a team of 7 cleared personnel in a period of 72 hours to develop and
deliver services for the FBI network transformation. The NBS Team was able to right a
“failing project” in a three month time frame.
Our staff included:
• Network Engineers
• Tool experts (i.e.: HP approved)
Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA),
Provide leadership, support and guidance for the Network Operation Center for NOC Analyst
Tier 1,2&3. 24 X 7 fault monitoring, network management and troubleshooting for the entire
WMATA Wide Area Network Infrastructure.
Responsible for protecting the integrity of the WMATA Wide Area Network infrastructure to
ensure and protect the transport of data traffic information traveling across the network
monitoring for routers, switches and switches, CSU/DSUs, and communication circuits to
repair and maintain network corresponds effectively within the NOC team, other WMATA
departments, equipment vendors, and circuit providers.